About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Colorado South is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in southern Colorado.

 

 

Through events like the Komen Colorado South Race for the Cure®, Komen Colorado South invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.